Orlando Thanksgiving at Rosen Plaza Hotel
We welcome you into our home for our popular Thanksgiving Day dining experience at Rosen Plaza on International Drive. Safely gather family and friends and enjoy a cornucopia of delicious delights expertly prepared by our talented chefs. We bring happiness to hungry bellies with this year’s menu that includes classic roast turkey and traditional sides like maple glazed sweet potatoes with marshmallow pecan streusel and so many new, unexpected favorites. Bite down on a tender cut of roast prime rib beef with au jus from the carving station and savor the al dente cavatappi pasta primavera from the pasta station. Return for seconds or thirds for another taste of Rosen Plaza’s amazing seafood salad or steamed Asian pot stickers. Save room for dessert. Our decadent cake and pie selection cannot be missed.
This year, in addition to cooking and cleaning for you, we are setting our tables differently. Guests will be kept safe in multiple ways:
- We require temperature checks and masks be worn to enter and walk throughout the hotel.
- Tables and seating have been set apart to keep guests socially distant.
- Queues for each buffet station have floor markers to remind guests to keep safe distances between each other.
- Masked and gloved staff will be positioned at each buffet station to assist with serving each offering.
- Banquet staff will also assist with serving beverages at the table.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the dining area, buffet stations, and restrooms, which are located in close proximity to the entrances of the ballroom.
You will notice that Rosen Plaza has implemented many changes throughout the hotel. Our company policy assures each guest a safe visit and our associates a safe workplace. Common areas and high touchpoints are frequently cleaned with hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectant, and our hotel has also upgraded to a cashless operation. During dining events such as our Thanksgiving Day buffet, polished silverware is safely wrapped in linen napkins and placed at the table for each individual guest. For more details, please visit our Rosen’s Total Commitment page.
Thursday, November 26, 2020 | 12 P.M. – 5 P.M. | $39.95* Per Adult
Children (Ages 4-11): $18.95* | Children (Ages 3 & Under): Free
Free Parking | Reservations Recommended
Photo Booth from 11:30 – 5 P.M.
For more information and reservations, please call (407) 996.0256
*Does not include tax and service charge. Cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or specials. Other restrictions may apply.