A chance to do good during National Volunteer Week and all year long
For more information, contact:
ORLANDO (April 9, 2019) – Whether you volunteer countless hours at charitable organizations or have your own way of supporting your favorite cause, celebrate your contributions with the well-deserved gift of relaxation and leisure in Orlando.
In honor of National Volunteer Week this week, here is your chance to continue giving back while enjoying the lap of luxury with Rosen Hotels & Resorts’ “Sleepover for the Cause” overnight stay package in Orlando, a travel package that gives back the entire year.
Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando is a hospitality group known for its philanthropic programs, the cornerstone of its company culture. As such, associates are given numerous opportunities to give back to their communities through volunteerism. The hotel company also supports healthy initiatives, so it was a natural to invite guests to join in the support of breast cancer research through a special overnight package.
The “Rosen Sleepover for the Cause” package offers the opportunity to do good while relaxing on a well-deserved and luxurious stay in Orlando, with discounted room rates at one of three luxury hotels: Rosen Shingle Creek, Rosen Centre and Rosen Plaza.
Mention the “Sleepover for the Cause” when booking your stay at any one of the three hotels now through the end of the year and 5% of each room night sold will be donated to the American Cancer Society of Central Florida for breast cancer research. Offer is based on availability and may not be combined with any other offers, promotions or group business.
Rosen Hotels & Resorts guests always receive complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas and state-of-the-art security such as RFID locking systems, while never paying a resort fee. Guests also may receive additional perks by booking the offer:
At Rosen Shingle Creek, package guests will receive:
- Deluxe accommodations
- 25% discount on select restaurants, golf, and spa services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestroom and public areas
- No resort fee
At Rosen Centre, package guests will receive:
- 15% discount on best available rate for a room with one King or two Queens based on availability.
- 20% discount on spa services at The Spa at Rosen Centre
- 20% discount on golf at Rosen Shingle Creek Golf Club
- 20% discount on the many selected dining choices* at Rosen Centre
*Select dining choices include Everglades Restaurant, Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill, and Café Gauguin. Restaurant operational times and dates may vary; please call in advance.
At Rosen Plaza, package guests will receive:
- 15% discount on the best available guestroom rate
- 15% discount on tee times at Shingle Creek Golf Club (complimentary transportation to and from the course included)
- 15% discount select dining options, including Jack’s Place, Café Matisse and Lite Bite
- Complimentary self-parking
The package is a great way to say thank you to someone who deserves recognition during National Volunteer Week. This package is available year-round, so call (866) 33-ROSEN to book a stay now. For more information, visit RosenHotels.com.