Mother’s Day Brunch at Rosen Plaza Orlando | International Drive
Sunday, May 9, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. | Adults: $41.95
Children (Ages 4-11): $18.95
Children (Ages 3 & Under): Free
Spoil the moms and special women in your life with a mother tested and approved dining experience overflowing with incredible flavors. Impress mom with new takes on classic dishes, such as baked ham with pineapple bourbon maple glaze, served with deliciously curated sides. Moms love the traditional slow roasted prime rib carved at her request. Even our pastry chefs worked hard for Mom’s approval with their display of cakes, pies, pastries, and other sweet treats.
We welcome you and your family to brunch with us in our spacious ballroom. This year, in addition to cooking and cleaning for you, we are setting our tables differently. Guests will be kept safe in multiple ways:
- We require temperature checks and masks be worn to enter and walk throughout the hotel.
- Tables and seating have been set apart to keep guests socially distant.
- Queues for each food station have floor markers to remind guests to keep safe distances between each other.
- Masked and gloved staff will be positioned at food stations to assist with serving.
- Banquet staff will also assist with serving beverages at the table.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the dining area, food stations, and restrooms, which are close to the entrances of the ballroom.
You will notice that Rosen Plaza has implemented many changes throughout the hotel. Our company policy assures each guest a safe visit and our associates a safe workplace. Common areas and high touchpoints are frequently cleaned with hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectant, and our hotel has also upgraded to a cashless operation. During dining events such as our Easter Sunday buffet, polished silverware is safely wrapped in linen napkins and placed at the table for each individual guest. For more details, please visit our Rosen’s Total Commitment page.