Rosen Plaza® Hotel is Minutes from All Orlando Attractions
Stay at Rosen Plaza Hotel and you will be surrounded by Orlando’s world-famous attractions, including Pointe Orlando, which is right next door. Stroll around this open-air shopping, dining and entertainment complex that is home to more than 40 specialty shops, amazing restaurants and unforgettable entertainment.
ICON Park™ is a 20-acre, walkable entertainment destination in the heart of Orlando’s International Drive. A perfect place to ride, dine, drink and explore, ICON Park has more than 40 amazing restaurants, funky bars, boutique shops and can’t-miss attractions, all anchored by The Wheel, a jaw-dropping observation wheel that stands 400 feet – 40 stories – in the air. Guests at ICON Park can visit SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando, and StarFlyer Orlando, the world’s tallest swing ride. Free parking is available in a multi-level, on-site garage, just steps from all the action. Learn more at ICONParkOrlando.com. Follow ICON Park on social media @ICONParkOrlando.
Shuttles must be booked 24 hours in advanced. All transportation is available at a cost. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please feel free to contact our Guest Service Desk for additional information.
- Universal Orlando™ Resort – 5 minutes
- Walt Disney World® Resort – 10 minutes
- SeaWorld® Orlando – less than 5 minutes
- Pointe Orlando, across the street – a spectacular 17-acre shopping and entertainment complex encompassing Regal Pointe 21 Multiplex with IMAX® 3D Theaters, WonderWorks, dozens of fine shops, restaurants and clubs.
- Florida Mall
- Mall at Millenia
- Premium Outlets Mall (one of the largest in the country)
Orlando Points of Interest
- Adjacent to Orange County Convention Center – connected by covered skybridge
- Orlando International Airport – 15 minutes
- Downtown Orlando – 15 minutes
- The Spa at Rosen Centre – less than 5 minutes
- Golf at Shingle Creek Golf Club – 5 minutes
- The Spa at Shingle Creek
- The I-Ride Trolley offers a fun and affordable way to travel along International Drive. Unfortunately they will temporarily suspend operations starting on 10:30 p.m. Sunday, August 30, until further notice. We suggest using Lynx, which is part of Orlando’s public transportation system. Lynx services I-Drive and greater Orlando. Visit GoLynx.com for information on routes, schedules, costs, and other services. For more information on the I-Ride Trolley, please visit IRideTrolley.com.