Rosen Plaza® Hotel is Minutes from All Orlando Attractions
Being located in the heart of International Drive comes with amazing perks—like being super close to all the theme parks, attractions, shopping, and dining that makes Orlando the #1 vacation destination of the world.
Pointe Orlando is an open-air shopping, dining, and entertainment complex that is home to more than 40 specialty shops, amazing restaurants, and unforgettable entertainment. A visit here means playtime for grown-ups, with or without the kids. Nowhere else on International Drive will you experience belly dancing on tabletops, hot and rising star comedians, and a mega movie complex showing the latest blockbusters in 4DX. Want to have a night of fun? Get to the Pointe.
ICON Park is a 20-acre, open-air, gate-free entertainment destination with plenty of space for you to spread out and practice social distancing. The perfect place to ride, dine, drink, and explore. Located in the heart of Orlando’s International Drive, ICON Park offers more than 40 amazing restaurants, funky bars, boutique shops, and can’t-miss attractions, all anchored by The Wheel, a jaw-dropping observation wheel that stands 40 stories tall. You know what they say, your Orlando vacation isn’t complete until you’ve seen it from 400 feet! Enjoy free parking and admission. Learn more at ICONParkOrlando.com. Follow ICON Park on social media @ICONParkOrlando.
Orlando Theme Park Attractions
- Universal Orlando™ Resort – 5 minutes
- Walt Disney World® Resort – 10 minutes
- SeaWorld® Orlando – less than 5 minutes
- Pointe Orlando, across the street – a spectacular 17-acre shopping and entertainment complex encompassing Regal Pointe 21 Multiplex with IMAX® 4DX Theaters, WonderWorks, dozens of fine shops, restaurants, and clubs.
- Florida Mall
- Mall at Millenia
- Premium Outlets Mall (one of the largest in the country)
Orlando Points of Interest
- Adjacent to Orange County Convention Center – connected by a covered sky bridge
- ICON Park – 3 minutes
- The Spa at Rosen Centre – less than 5 minutes
- Golf at Shingle Creek Golf Club – 5 minutes
- The Spa at Shingle Creek – 5 minutes
- Orlando International Airport – 15 minutes
- Downtown Orlando – 15 minutes
- The I-Ride Trolley offers a fun and affordable way to travel along International Drive. For more information on the I-Ride Trolley, please visit IRideTrolley.com.