After you explore all of Orlando’s exciting attractions, rest up in the centrally located Rosen Plaza® Hotel. Situated on iconic International Drive, our hotel offers vacation fun for all ages, along with award-winning hospitality service from an experienced, multilingual staff.
- Swimming pool and whirlpool spa, seasonally heated
- State-of-the-art fitness center with Life Fitness equipment and free weights
- Babysitting services available
- Boutique shopping for gifts
- Tickets and transportation to area attractions arranged by Guest Services
- VIP and special services desk
- Valet parking
- Rental cars available
- Business center with print, fax and photocopy services
- Dry cleaning services
- Orlando golfing and tee times – Shingle Creek Golf Club is 5 minutes away
- Airport Shuttle Services Available
Minutes Away from All Orlando Attractions
- Universal Orlando™ Resort – 5 minutes
- Walt Disney World® Resort – 10 minutes
- SeaWorld® Orlando – less than 5 minutes
Preferred Tee Times for Orlando Golf
Guests of Rosen Plaza Hotel enjoy preferred tee times and rates at Shingle Creek Golf Club, which is located less than a mile from the Orange County Convention Center and less than 10 minutes from Universal Orlando® Resort.
- Pointe Orlando – across the street and withing walking distance. This 17-acre shopping and entertainment complex features Muvico Pointe 21 Multiplex with IMAX® 3D Theaters, WonderWorks, dozens of fine shops, restaurants, sports bars and nightclubs.
- The Florida Mall – 10 minutes away. Central Florida’s largest shopping mall featuring 1.8 million square feet of fashion.
- The Mall at Millenia – 10 minutes away. Orlando’s upscale shopping experience. It includes an impressive selection of fashion such as Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and in-demand electronics from the spacious Apple Store.
- Premium Outlets Mall – 10 minutes away. One of the largest outlet malls in the country and is just minutes away from Rosen Plaza Hotel.
- The I-Ride Trolley offers a fun and affordable way to travel along International Drive. Unfortunately they will temporarily suspend operations starting on 10:30 p.m. Sunday, August 30, until further notice. We suggest using Lynx, which is part of Orlando’s public transportation system. Lynx services I-Drive and greater Orlando. Visit GoLynx.com for information on routes, schedules, costs, and other services. For more information on the I-Ride Trolley, please visit IRideTrolley.com.
Sometimes a vacation isn’t the same without man’s best friend. That’s why Rosen Plaza Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel. We have a limited number of dog-friendly rooms available. Please download our Pet Policy form for more details.