Want a traditional Thanksgiving dinner in Orlando without the hassle of cooking? Look no further than the Thanksgiving Day buffet at Rosen Plaza Hotel. We’ll serve a generous menu of classic holiday food from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Start your meal off right with our soup and salad stations. Enjoy spicy blue Hubbard squash soup and old-fashioned split pea soup with ham. Refresh your palate with our three salad offerings:
- Heirloom tomato and mozzarella salad with basil
- Shaved fennel and blood orange salad
- Charred Brussels sprout, pomegranate, and Parmesan salad
You can also snack on an antipasto display, fresh fruit, and international cheeses. Of course, no meal is complete without our signature dinner rolls and butter.
Warm Entrées and Steamy Sides
This year, Rosen Plaza is pairing delicious entrées with unique Thanksgiving sides:
- Pan-seared mahi-mahi with tamarind glaze and tropical fruit relish
- Sliced turkey thighs with roasted shallot gravy
- Roasted pork tenderloin with whole-grain mustard sauce
- Grilled picanha steak with chimichurri sauce
- Sautéed haricots verts, shiitake mushrooms, pearl onions, and sweet drop peppers
- Jalapeño cornbread stuffing
- Lemon chive mashed potatoes
- Arabic rice
International Cuisine Stations
Our food stations will satisfy your every craving this Thanksgiving:
- Our seafood station includes peel-and-eat shrimp, mussels, oysters, and seafood salad. Top your selections off with cocktail sauce or remoulade.
- Create a custom culinary experience at our make-your-own pasta station. Choose from three types of noodles, three sauces, and assorted toppings.
- The carving station will feature pumpkin seed pesto-crusted turkey breast. Enjoy it with grilled French bread and orange cranberry sauce.
Finish Strong with Dessert
End your Thanksgiving meal with our chef’s selection of decadent holiday desserts. We’ll serve cakes, pies, cheesecakes, soft-serve ice cream, and French pastries. Coffee and tea will also be available.
Thanksgiving Buffet Pricing
Our award-winning chefs have curated a menu with something for everyone. The Thanksgiving buffet costs $55.95 for adults and $23.95 for children ages 4-11. Kids 3 and under eat free, and free self-parking is available.
Eat and Sleep at Rosen Plaza This Thanksgiving
Complete your Orlando Thanksgiving vacation with a stay at Rosen Plaza. This Orlando hotel provides affordable, luxurious amenities. Our location on International Drive puts you close to Orlando’s top attractions.