On Christmas Day, you deserve to sit back and enjoy time with your loved ones instead of spending the day in the kitchen preparing a meal big enough to feed your whole family.
This year, Rosen Plaza has you covered with a special Christmas Day Buffet on Saturday, December 25, 2021, from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Hosted in our Grand Ballroom, this all-inclusive holiday meal serves a variety of options sure to satisfy every appetite in your family.
A Christmas Dinner to Remember
Some of the selections we’re offering at this year’s Christmas Day Buffet include:
- Soups and Appetizers – To start off, try the clam, fennel, and potato chowder or vegetable and bean soup. We also have a variety of salads to choose from, including ahi smoked tuna, garden green, and chicken cranberry salad. Or pick from a fresh fruit and antipasto display boasting a selection of domestic and international cheeses.
- Delicious Entrées – The Christmas Day Buffet offers several entrée options. On the buffet will be roasted coq au vin, herb-crusted strip loin, pan-seared ocean trout, and veal marsala, among others. Round out your entrée with a selection of sides. You’ll have your choice of classic mashed potatoes and pan gravy, asparagus, sweet potatoes, or English peas.
- Additional Food Stations – In addition to the entrées, there are three extra stations to choose from:
- The make-your-own pasta station allows you to create your perfect dish, with three types of noodles and sauces. You can add a variety of toppings, including sweet peppers, rock shrimp, and pulled chicken.
- The seafood station is sure to please any seafood lover, with peel-and-eat shrimp and oysters on the half shell. Our signature Rosen Plaza seafood salad is also available.
- The carving station gives you additional meat options, including pork porchetta or boneless pork roast.
- Delectable Desserts – No meal is complete without sweets. We are offering three pies, three cakes, two cheesecakes and cookies to finish your dining experience. All can be topped with soft-serve ice cream and assorted toppings. Finally, our coffee and tea station offers a variety of flavors for you to sip.
Rosen Plaza’s Christmas Day Buffet costs $49.95 per adult, and $20.95 for children ages 4–11. Ages 3 and under eat free. Reservations are highly recommended. Parking at Rosen Plaza is free.
Enjoy a Festive Stay at Rosen Plaza
Spend your Central Florida holiday vacation at Rosen Plaza.
Located on International Drive, our hotel provides luxury amenities, affordable rates, and convenient access to the Orange County Convention Center as well as some of Orlando’s top restaurants, bars, and attractions.
We are also dedicated to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for the well-being of our guests and staff. Our Total Commitment includes new hotel features, such as clear protective borders, frequently cleaned common areas and touchpoints, hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the hotel, and the use of hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectants in all guestrooms.