Rosen Plaza® Dog Policy
A Home Away from Home for You y Your Dog
When you’re enjoying beautiful sunny Orlando, don’t leave your dog behind! Al Rosen Plaza®, we consider dogs to be part of the family which is why we’d love to host your furry friends. You can be sure that during your stay with us, your dog will enjoy the same relaxing accommodations as you do. Don’t settle for subpar lodging because you’ve got your dog with you. Stay at the world-renowned Rosen Plaza® and see how amazing a dog-friendly hotel can be.
To keep your pet, you, and our other guests happy, safe, and comfortable, we ask that pet owners act responsibly and follow the guidelines listed below:
- Damos la bienvenida a los perros que están al día con las vacunas. Proof of vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian is required.
- Maximum of one (1) dog per guestroom allowed.
- Los clientes pagan una tarifa única no reembolsable de $150, más impuestos, por Guestroom, para pasar la buena de un animal doméstico para un máximo de siete (7) nights. Después de eso, hay un cargo adicional de $50 por noche adicional. Service animals excluded. If paying cash, un adicional $100 deposit, más impuestos, is required. Esta $100 depósito es reembolsable después de nuestro personal ha inspeccionado la habitación.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on hotel property including grounds, so please immediately remove and dispose of any waste. An additional cleaning fee may apply if the dog creates an excessive mess.
- Please place the special “Dog in Room” door hanger sign, provided at check in, on the outside of your guestroom door for the duration of your stay as a special recognition to celebrate your family dog’s stay.
- Properly supervise your dog at all times when on property. Keep your dog on a leash when outside of your guestroom or secured in a crate when left unattended in your guestroom.
- El hotel se reserva el derecho de eliminar un perro de los locales cuando muestra signos de agresión, independientemente de la raza, type, size, weight, etc
- Please use the designated dog walk area outside of the hotel for dog relief and healthy exercise.
- Your dog is restricted from the pool areas, restaurantes, lounges, health club, spa, on any lobby furniture, or in meeting spaces. Service animals excluded.
- Please dial ext. 88 to schedule housekeeping service between 8:30 a.m. a 4:00 p.m. Permitir 30 minutes to an hour for service—time may vary. Safely crate or remove your dog from the guestroom during room cleaning service.
- As a courtesy to all hotel guests, noise should respectfully be kept to a minimum. Si su perro está haciendo ruido excesivo, usted será contactado por el cumplimiento. Su perro necesita descanso al igual que lo. We want you to enjoy your stay.
** If guests are unable to comply with the Rosen Plaza® Dog Policy, other kennel and dog sitting services may be obtained through the lobby concierge for your dog’s convenience.