Orlando Meetings and Events
Location and Amenities Create Orlando’s Ideal Meeting Hotel
Rosen Plaza Hotel is the leader in Orlando meetings, conventions and events with more than 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting and event space and an unrivaled location on International Drive. Our elegant décor, premium accommodations and impeccable staff add to an already impressive meeting experience.
Location is key when it comes to Orlando meetings, and Rosen Plaza Hotel offers our guests access to the Gary Sain Memorial Skybridge — a direct, covered walkway to the Orange County Convention Center. Meetings of all sizes can be accommodated in Rosen Plaza Hotel’s on-site venues, including our 26,000-sq.-ft. Grand Ballroom, 12,500-sq.-ft. Ballroom Foyer and 22 meeting rooms. After your day is done, enjoy the nightlife of Club 39 at the Plaza and of Pointe Orlando, which is within walking distance of our hotel.
Continue to be impressed by the banquet and catering skills of our master chefs. Capable of serving up to 1,800 guests at one time, it’s no wonder we are known for our award-winning staff and service. And with personalized menus, customized themed parties and event space for every need, you can Rest Assured® your meeting at Rosen Plaza Hotel will be memorable.
Rosen Plaza Convention & Meeting Facilities
- More than 60,000 sq. ft. of modern meeting and exhibit space
- Venues accommodate groups of 10 to 2,800 guests
- Grand Ballroom – 26,000 sq. ft.
- Ballroom Foyer – 12,500 sq. ft.
- Two permanent registration desks with secure storage
- 22 meeting rooms
- On-site A/V services and RiCOH® Business Center
- The Gary Sain Memorial Skybridge connects Rosen Plaza with the Orange County Convention Center which offers more meeting space
Rosen Plaza Banquet & Catering Service
- Outstanding banquets for up to 1,800 guests
- Expert, award-winning staff and service
- Custom-themed parties and unique events
- Personalized meal menus
Click here to stay in touch with the special events scheduled at Rosen Plaza’s largest neighbor, the Orange County Convention Center.