Orlando Getaway Features Full American Breakfast Buffet, Dining Discounts, Complimentary Internet and Deluxe Accommodations
ORLANDO (Aug. 29, 2012) – As Americans count their blessings this Thanksgiving, they can now add to their lists: “Saved plenty of money on an Orlando getaway!” Rosen Plaza on International Drive, located in the heart of the attractions corridor, is offering guests a money-saving, two–night package for just $129 to be used anytime between Sunday Nov. 18 and Friday, Nov. 23, 2012, the day after Thanksgiving. The package is ideal for out-of-town visitors who want to enjoy a relaxing Thanksgiving getaway to Orlando during fall’s cooler temperatures, or for Orlando locals who have family visiting for the holiday but don’t have room to house them.
The Rosen Plaza Thanksgiving package is just $129 (not including tax or gratuities) and includes:
- Two nights accommodations for two in a deluxe guest room
- Full breakfast buffet for two at Café Matisse
- 25% discounts in Café Matisse and Jack’s Place restaurants
- 25% discount on Thanksgiving Grand Buffet on Thursday, Nov. 22
- Complimentary self-parking
- Two bottles of spring water upon arrival
- Additional nights at $69/night plus applicable taxes, based on availability
The package also includes amenities that are always complimentary at Rosen Plaza:
- Complimentary internet/WIFI in guest rooms and public areas
- Complimentary daily scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica and Wet ‘n Wild (reservations required)
For reservations and information, visit www.rosenplaza.com or call 1-800-627-8258. Additional room nights are available upon request. The rate is based on double occupancy, subject to hotel availability; tax and gratuity are extra. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions or offers or for group rates.
Rosen Plaza is conveniently located on International Drive across the street from Pointe Orlando’s incredible dining and entertainment complex. Other entertainment options include a 20-screen IMAX® stadium-seating theatre and popular retailers such as the Discovery Store, Brighton Collectibles and Artsy Abode. Rosen Plaza is only 15 minutes from the Orlando International Airport. For more information, visit www.rosenplaza.com.