Rosen Plaza Creek Dog Policy
A Home Away from Home for You et Your Dog
When you’re enjoying beautiful sunny Orlando, don’t leave your dog behind! A Rosen Plaza, we consider dogs to be part of the family which is why we’d love to host your furry friends. You can be sure that during your stay with us, your dog will enjoy the same relaxing accommodations as you do. Don’t settle for subpar lodging because you’ve got your dog with you. Stay at the world-renowned Rosen Plaza and see how amazing a dog-friendly hotel can be.
To keep your pet, you, and our other guests happy, safe, and comfortable, we ask that pet owners act responsibly and follow the guidelines listed below:
- Register all dogs and service animals at check in.
- We welcome dogs weighing less than forty (40) livres (service animals excluded) and are current on vaccinations.Proof of vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian is required.
- Maximum of one (1) dog per guestroom allowed.
- Guestroom accounts are charged a one-time nonrefundable cleaning service fee of $150, plus tax per guestroom for a maximum stay of seven (7) nights. Thereafter additional cleaning fee of $50 and up to $100 may apply after our staff has inspected guestroom. Service animals excluded. If paying cash, un $100 deposit, taxes en sus,is required. Deposit is refundable after our staff has inspected the guestroom.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on hotel property including grounds, so please immediately remove and dispose of any waste. An additional cleaning fee may apply if the dog creates an excessive mess.
- Please place the special “Dog in Room” door hanger sign, provided at check in, on the outside of your guestroom door for the duration of your stay as a special recognition to celebrate your family dog’s stay.
- Properly supervise your dog at all times when on property. Keep your dog on a leash when outside of your guestroom or secured in a crate when left unattended in your guestroom.
- The Hotel reserves the right that a dog be removed from premises when it displays signs of aggression regardless of breed, type, size, weight, etc.
- Please use the designated dog walk area outside of the hotel for dog relief and healthy exercise.
- Your dog is restricted from the pool areas, restaurants, lounges, health club, spa, on any lobby furniture, or in meeting spaces. Service animals excluded.
- Please dial ext. 88 to schedule housekeeping service between 8:30 a.m. à 4:00 p.m. Permettre 30 minutes to an hour for service—time may vary. Safely crate or remove your dog from the guestroom during room cleaning service.
- As a courtesy to all hotel guests, noise should respectfully be kept to a minimum. If guest dog is making excessive noise, you will be contacted for compliance.Your dog needs rest just like you. We want you to enjoy your stay.
Currently due to insurance criteria, the following dog breeds and types are not permitted on hotel property:
- Pit Bull Terrier
- Staffordshire Terrier
- German Shepherd
- Alaskan Malamute
- Chow Chow
- Doberman Pinscher
- Great Dane
- Presa Canario
- Cane Corso
- Wolf Hybrid
- Service dogs will be allowed regardless of breed and size unless they show signs of aggression.
** If guests are unable to comply with the Rosen Plaza Dog Policy, other kennel and dog sitting services may be obtained through the lobby concierge for your dog’s convenience.